I've included the recipe at the bottom of this post.
Joshua liked his with barbecue sauce.
Happy cooking everyone!!
- 3/4 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 4 oz bulk pork sausage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except barbecue sauce. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake uncovered 22 to 26 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.